The Lamborghini Gallardo is a bit long in the tooth, so it's only natural that Lamborghini has its replacement in the works. Referred to as the Cabrera, the new model has been seen testing on the Nürburgring with fairly heavy camouflage, but it wasn't enough to stop automotive designer and Auto Week illustrator Marco van Overbeeke from rendering what he thinks it will look like when it's finished.
Lamborghini Cabrera Renderings: Auto Week
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX