Lamborghini is expected to drop the sheet on its replacement for the Gallardo later this month (think of it as an automotive Festivus gift), which means that speculation on the new supercar's looks and performance is reaching a fever pitch. While the discussion centers on powertrains, though, we're overlooking something equally important - the car's name.
Lamborghini Cabrera camouflaged spy shots
- Noah Joseph
- Dec 12, 2013
The Gallardo was far and away Lamborghini's most successful model. Over the course of ten years, the Bolognese automaker sold some 14,000 of them. As the Gallardo has now reached the end of its production cycle, Lamborghini is hard at work developing its replacement, and these are the latest spy shots of the work in progress.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!