They're lifting glasses of bubbly in Bologna today as Lamborghini celebrates the Aventador reaching a significant milestone in its young history: 1,000 units produced. The 1,000th Aventador is painted Argos Orange and destined for Germany, where it will share space in Bavarian architect Hans Scheldecker's garage with a Diablo.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models