They're lifting glasses of bubbly in Bologna today as Lamborghini celebrates the Aventador reaching a significant milestone in its young history: 1,000 units produced. The 1,000th Aventador is painted Argos Orange and destined for Germany, where it will share space in Bavarian architect Hans Scheldecker's garage with a Diablo.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX