Back in January we heard rumors that Lamborghini would bring two new vehicles to the Geneva Motor Show. Once the Lamborghini MLC SUV was ruled out, that left the Aventador Roadster and a surprise for which guesses have ranged from the Gallardo replacement to the production Sesto Elemento to something else.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX