Lamborghini celebrated its 50th anniversary at the Geneva Motor Show with the introduction of the ultra-limited-production Veneno, but the 2013 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance had an even rarer Lambo on stage. Parked next to the all-new 2013 Aventador Roadster, Lamborghini displayed the world's only Miura Roadster from 1968.
Lamborghini: Amelia Island 2013
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX