Here's a tough sell on eBay: an old electric postal delivery van that only gets eight miles of range. It could go up to 40 miles on a charge, but that would cost about $1,600 for a new battery on top of the $2,400 asking price.
Kurbwatt Electric Postal Van eBay listing
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX