It looks as if the Local Motors Rally Fighter will soon have some competition. The Korres Project 4 boasts a 7.0-liter LS7 V8 lifted from the Chevrolet Corvette Z06. With 505 horsepower shoved into a 3,527-pound package, the creation should have no trouble covering ground very quickly. Dimitris Korres, the Greek architect behind the Project 4, says his creation can clip to 60 miles per hour in 3.8 seconds on its way to a top speed of 186. That's all par for the course, but it's the machine's inn
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX