Koenigsegg may have been established back in 1994, but it didn't deliver its first car to a customer until 2002. Ten years later, the Swedish supercar manufacturer began work on its one-hundredth car, which will be unveiled this week at the Geneva Motor Show. Called the Hundra, which is Swedish for 100, Koenigsegg's celebratory one-off creation is based on a new version of the company's current supercar called the Agera S.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX