If this seems crazy (and awesome), that's because it is. According to Bloomberg Businessweek, Koenigsegg is planning a car called the One:1 – as in, one horsepower per pound kilogram. Head honcho Christian von Koenigsegg describes this new hypercar as a "money-is-no-object venture" for a dealer in China.
Koenigsegg Agera S Hundra: Geneva 2013
- Steven J. Ewing
- Oct 4, 2013
- Zach Bowman
- Mar 5, 2013
Koenigsegg took to the 2013 Geneva Motor Show to celebrate a milestone in the company's history. The Swedish supercar manufacturer has officially built 100 units over the past ten years, and to mark the occasion, designers whipped up the Agera S Hundra. Swedish for – you guessed it – one hundred, the Hundra heralds the arrival of the latest flavor of Agera. While the standard Agera S features a twin-turbo 5.0-liter V8 engine good for 1,040 horsepower, carbon fiber wheels that tip the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX