"Entry level" is a relative term. For Nissan, for example, that means a $12k Versa. For Mercedes, it means the $30,000 CLA. For Porsche, the $50k Boxster. In Ferrari terms, that translates to the $200k California. But what does it mean for Koenigsegg, a company that makes supercars that sell for upwards of $1 million?
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!