"Entry level" is a relative term. For Nissan, for example, that means a $12k Versa. For Mercedes, it means the $30,000 CLA. For Porsche, the $50k Boxster. In Ferrari terms, that translates to the $200k California. But what does it mean for Koenigsegg, a company that makes supercars that sell for upwards of $1 million?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX