The Kia Trail'ster concept tries to give the Soul some offroad-ready looks, but the really interesting part is its hybrid all-wheel drive powertrain. It combines a turbocharged 1.6-liter four-cylinder up front and an electric power for the rear axle to make a total of 220 hp and 285 lb-ft.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies