We've reached out to Kia to try and get confirmation about an upcoming Soul Turbo, after the company seemingly outed the new model in an ad last week.
Kia Track'ster Concept
- John Neff
- Feb 8, 2012
It's not like we needed any more reason to like the Soul, but Kia went ahead and debuted the Track'ster concept at the 2012 Chicago Auto Show anyway. The Track'ster is a three-door, all-wheel-drive, 250-hp version of the cute and quirky urban Soul that we hope gets green lights all along its road to production. That's wishful thinking, but follow along to find out why we want the Track'ster made so badly.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX