We've seen a couple sets of spy shots starring the next-generation Kia Sorento crossover, but thanks to the folks at Kia-World.net, we now have our first clear glimpse of the CUV's new fascia sans camouflage. It's certainly not a radical departure from the Sorento that was once touted as Kia's best-selling vehicle in the United States, but we must say, it's handsome.
Kia Sorento Spy Shots at the Nurburgring
- Zach Bowman
- May 22, 2012
Last year, the Kia Sorento took the honor of being the best-selling vehicle in the Korean automaker's stable. That pace has slowed somewhat in 2012, as both the Soul and the Optima push past the CUV for sales dominance, but the company's engineers are already hard at work on the next Sorento facelift.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX