It looks as if Kia is hard at work sorting out some of the suspension woes in the company's Sorento. Photographers spotted this camouflaged version thrashing around the Nürburgring recently. More often than not, manufacturers use the track for suspension development, and while the Sorento debuted to generally strong reviews, its stiff-legged ride came in for criticism. That complaint was addressed with the uplevel SX trim and its dual-flow dampers, which were subsequently retrofitted to the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX