Behold: the first glimpse of the upcoming Kia Sorento facelift. From what we've heard, the crossover is expected to wear styling that steps in line with the rest of the Kia line. That means a new front fascia with a revised grille and bumper design. LED headlights are expected to be part of the package as well. Plus, given that the vehicle wears substantial cladding over it's hind quarters, there's a good chance the rear hatch area will receive a slight update. Look for new tail lights and a rea
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX