Watch the Kia Niro prototype tackle Green Hell. Tesla and Ben & Jerry's raise awareness about climate change. IHS predicts 12.7 million EV chargers by 2020. Kandi teams up for better carsharing.
Kia Niro Concept: Frankfurt 2013
- John Beltz Snyder
- May 29, 2015
- Brandon Turkus
- Sep 11, 2013
The Kia Niro Concept has officially made its Frankfurt Motor Show debut, and aside from the product specialist who would not get out of our photographer's way, this was our first in-person look at the Niro Concept, which first broke cover near the end of last month. The compact, rough-and-tumble crossover would slot in below the Soul were it to enter production, with Kia calling it a B-segment competitor.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX