Locking your keys in your car is never a fun experience. You have to call the auto club or tow service, wait for them to either bring you a new key or break into your car for you. It's something that happens to everyone at least once, and then you (try to) remember never to do it again.
- Aug 8, 2013
Kia Names Flagship "Quoris"
- George Kennedy
- Jul 27, 2012
- Jeff Sabatini
- Jul 18, 2012
What do we even say about a name like Quoris? (Well, other than "What the heck?") With Kia calling its new flagship, rear-drive sedan the K9 in the Korean domestic market and the Quoris in the rest of the world, we think this promising car has the dubious distinction of having not one, but two of the worst names ever given to a new model.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models