As we reported in May, the Kia Sedona minivan will skip the 2013 model year while its replacement is readied for market. A Kia spokesman tells Edmunds Inside Line that the company still considers the minivan segment important and that the current Sedona should continue to be available through 2012.
Kia KV7 Concept: Detroit 2011
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX