Kia has taken the company's K9 to Northern Sweden for a little winter testing, and our spy photographers were on hand to catch a glimpse of the vehicle as it went dashing through the snow. The vehicle will borrow from the rear-wheel drive architecture pioneered on the Hyundai Genesis, though will likely boast design cues inspired by the Kia GT Concept. Judging by these photos, full LED headlights will make their way to the model, at least on some trims. Odds are the K9 will boast power from both
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX