Kia has its bags packed for Germany, because the automaker is reportedly planning to unveil a new concept car at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show. According to Ward's Auto, Kia officials aren't calling it a coupe, but state the car will have "coupe-like" styling. Does that mean the Korean automaker is taking aim at the Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class and Audi A7? Judging by the styling direction of its latest vehicles – the Optima, namely – we wouldn't be surprised.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX