Long before Kia made its first automobile, the company built bicycles. In 1944, Kia got its start as Kyungsung Precision Industries by manufacturing steel tubing and bicycle components. Now the Korean manufacturer is honoring those humble beginnings with the new K Velo City. Designed by Peter Schreyer, the bike features a few elements to tie it to the company's internal-combustion efforts. That includes a front basket with the same "tiger nosed" profile as many Kia vehicles. Schreyer decided to
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX