Kia is looking to bolster its premium-car lineup beyond newly conceived products like the Cadenza and Quoris. Perhaps the best evidence of this initiative, to date, is the Cross GT Concept that has just been unveiled at the Chicago Auto Show. Showing a larger, more premium crossover to slot in above the Sorento, the Cross GT Concept hints at a future product that could be what the ill-fated, body-on-frame Borrego never had a chance to be.
- Aug 8, 2013
Kia Cross GT Concept: Chicago 2013
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!