Remember the Kenguru electric car, the little city EV that was designed with wheelchair users in mind? It was supposed to be available by now, since deliveries were reportedly "imminent" in the middle of 2012. Unfortunately, things haven't worked out quite as they were supposed to, which means that the cars have not started being hand-assembled by Community Cars in Pflugerville, TX.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX