When one thinks of design houses and small-volume specialty automaking, one rarely thinks of Japan. Designer Ken Okuyama is out to change that perception, but that doesn't mean he hasn't honed his talents in the Italian way, having worked for Pininfarina, where he oversaw the design of such cars as the Ferrari Enzo, 599 and James Glickenhouse' P4/5 one-off. He started his own design firm back in 2006, Ken Okuyama Design, and promptly wowed us with his KO. 7 Spider, a carbon-fiber and polished al
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX