Ken Block has officially released Gymkhana 5. This time, everyone's favorite shoe-salesman has unleashed his 650-horsepower Ford Fiesta on the quiet streets of San Francisco. How's that for an impressive venue? Cleared of traffic, the hilly terrain makes for a perfect playground. The video spends plenty of time getting up close and personal with the city's famous trolleys before moving to the Port of San Francisco. There's also an impressive bit of hotshoeing on a barge in the bay as well. This
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX