If you've been waiting for someone to combine R/C cars and Ken Block's brand of gymkhana, you'll want to pay a visit to Hot Wheels. The toy maker has produced a replica of Block's rallying Ford Fiesta, and after you load the required eight AA batteries you'll be drifting it around corners WRC-style in much less time than it took Block to learn his craft.
Ken Block Hot Wheels
- Zach Bowman
- Nov 22, 2011
Like floods, wildfires and tsunamis, the Ken Block marketing machine is a force of nature. The exhibition driver has partnered up with Mattel for a special line of Hot Wheels toys that include 1:64-scale die cast versions of Block's WRC Ford Fiesta in either black or white liveries. As with most Hot Wheels toys, the cars are priced at $1, which means that just about everyone can afford to find one of these in their stocking this year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX