Don't be confused; for every low, fast and/or sleek looking car at the SEMA show, there is at least one towing truck or SUV. The off-road and working vehicles of the world are well represented here in Las Vegas, as typified by this Ford F-250 XLT Crew Cab by Kelderman Air Suspension Systems and Tim Nicolau Designs.
- Aug 8, 2013
Kelderman Ford F-250 Super Duty: SEMA 2012
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!