Despite the arrival of performance crossovers like the X5 M and X6 M, the BMW M range is still one bound largely to the road. Racing circuits too, of course, but the ski hill? Maybe not, but that's where K2 comes in. The sporting goods manufacturer has teamed up the the Bavarian automaker's performance division to produce a special set of downhill skis.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX