The Juicer 48 is custom-built motorized bicycle that reaches back 100 years for its form, while leaning forward for its function. Calling on his background in design, its creator Dave Twomey combined his love for electric propulsion and vintage machinery to create a retro ride whose main focal point is a pair of battery banks that recall the look of a V-twin engine.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies