Sometimes, little pieces of automotive history pop up, that are so rare and eccentric, that they're hard to pass up. This is one of those times. The car shown above is a 1970 IKA Torino 380S, which has had a very special owner. It'll be crossing the block at the Silverstone Auctions NEC Classic Motor Show Sale on November 15 and 16 in Birmingham, UK.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!