Sometimes, little pieces of automotive history pop up, that are so rare and eccentric, that they're hard to pass up. This is one of those times. The car shown above is a 1970 IKA Torino 380S, which has had a very special owner. It'll be crossing the block at the Silverstone Auctions NEC Classic Motor Show Sale on November 15 and 16 in Birmingham, UK.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX