There are a few car photographers out there that we count among our favorites. Our own Drew Phillips is at the top of the list for obvious reasons (have you seen his recent ZR1 shots?), but close behind is Jordan Shiraki. We've shown you his work before, including a very special photoshoot where the Lamborghini Murcielago came face to face with the supercar that's replacing it.
- Aug 8, 2013
Jordan Shiraki Lamborghini Gallardy Blancpain Edition photos
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!