John Force won the NHRA Funny Car Championship on Sunday, his 16th championship win since his first in 1990, racing against his 25-year-old daughter Courtney in the final round at The Strip at Las Vegas Speedway. The 310+miles-per-hour drag race was close, with the 64-year-old elder Force driving his Castrol GTX Ford Mustang through the quarter mile in 4.062 seconds at 310.63 mph, followed closely by his daughter, who had a time of 4.085 seconds and a speed of 319.22 mph.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX