There are many aspects of the Depth of Speed video series worth loving. The beautiful cinematography, moving soundtrack and gorgeous vehicles all combine to make for some compelling clips. But for us, the real attraction is how accurately the filmmakers capture the relationship between vehicle owners and their machines. Take Joel Erkkinen and his wild Mk1 Volkswagen Rabbit, for example. What started as a $400 potential Grassroots Motorsports Challenge entry for 2008 evolved into an all-consuming
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX