This year's Shandong EV Expo offers a look at two Chinese vehicles that blatantly take from the design of other models. The JMW2200 wears the face of a BMW i3, and the Videoev is a five-door Volkswagen Beetle.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!