Don Ince knows a famous bike when he sees one. The guy has committed a rash of celebrity VINs to memory, and spends plenty of time looking over local motorcycle listings for vintage Husqvarna machines with famous pasts. While he has a soft spot for bikes owned by Steve McQueen, he recently came across something a little different. A local Craigslist ad served up this 1968 Honda 305 Scrambler with an interesting pedigree. Registration papers showed the bike once found itself in the care of Kennet
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX