An auction house in Dallas has sold the original license plates that marked President John F. Kennedy's limousine the day he was assassinated. An unidentified buyer won with a high bid of $100,000.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!