The gallery of images above "shows some insight into how a NASA cage handles 14 rollovers, a 100-foot flight down a 45-degree slope into a rock field." So says Kevin Dubois, the man behind Evolution Dynamics, the company that provided the Mitsubishi Evolution 8 for driver Jeremy Foley and co-driver Yuri to take up the mountain at Pikes Peak.
Jeremy Foley's 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Aug 15, 2012
- Zach Bowman
- Aug 13, 2012
It's easy to forget just how dangerous the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb can be. Those who take to the mountain do so with the knowledge that any wrong turn could send them, their car and their co-driver down a rocky embankment at speed.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX