What does comedian Jeff Dunham have to do with cars? We have no idea. That said, his name is attached to a pretty cool concept that debuted here at the 2012 SEMA Show. Called UltraViolet, the project is a collaboration between Mopar, Chrysler's in-house performance division, Dunham and Palmer's Customs, and the automaker says no body panel was left untouched.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX