Now that Chrysler is owned by Fiat, Jeep is looking to become a truly international brand, with a primary goal of raising its profile in the European market. As such, it comes as little surprise that Jeep has teamed up with French design studio Style & Design to create a pair of nautical-themed Wrangler Unlimited models at the Paris Boat Show.
Jeep Wrangler White and Black by Style & Design
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX