Jeep Wrangler Dragon Design Concept
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 23, 2012
Much as it is to any automaker doing business there, China has grown to become a vital market for the Jeep brand. In fact, the Chrysler group's iconic SUV brand sells more vehicles in China than anywhere outside North America. And so to celebrate its success in the Chinese market, Jeep has rolled into Beijing with the customized Wrangler you see here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX