Jeep brought a pair of Renegade crossovers to Detroit decked out in factory-supported aftermarket modifications courtesy of Mopar. One is made for the street, the other to stay protected when the going gets tough.
- Jan 9, 2015
Jeep Renegade Mopar Urban Concept
- Brandon Turkus
- Jan 11, 2015
Jeep is trotting out a pair of Mopar-customized Renegades for the 2015 Detroit Auto Show, focusing one vehicle on the trail and the other on the city.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models