Big changes are in store for the Jeep brand, bringing in models from both the Dodge and Fiat brands, according to an Automotive News report. In addition to new powertrains aimed at improving fuel economy, it appears that Fiat models will underpin new vehicles that will replace some less-capable offerings from the iconic off-road brand.
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee spy shots
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jul 11, 2012
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is facing mild updates and a short 2013 model year because Jeep wants to get the thoroughly breathed-on 2014 model into buyers' driveways. Our spy photographers caught a parade of the 2014 models with swirly wrapping covering a tweaked front end sporting narrower upper and lower grilles, a new fog light treatment and perhaps a bit more curvature overall. The interior was masked off, but a larger touchscreen is expected to grace the center console.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX