Jeep is using the 2012 Houston Auto Show and 2012 Washington D.C. Auto Show to unveil a new production-intent concept. Based on the Grand Cherokee Laredo X model, what we have here is a mostly blacked-out version of Jeep's flagship product, with a few highlights in a finish Jeep calls Platinum Chrome.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Production-Intent Concept
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX