We briefly mentioned the Jeep Cherokee Trail Carver that was heading to SEMA last week when discussing the Mopar lineup set to be shown in Las Vegas. At the time, though, we weren't able to dive too deeply into details. But with SEMA in full swing, we were able to sneak over and grab some snaps of one of the first modified Cherokees we've seen. The Cherokee is, after all, kind of an unknown quantity in the modification department, being so new and featuring such a polarizing design. We were quit
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX