In March, Jeep showed off its blacked-out Altitude edition Compass, Grand Cherokee and Patriot. Now it's Wrangler's turn get the monochromatic package.
Jeep Altitude editions
- Noah Joseph
- Mar 26, 2012
If you were in Houston back in January for the car show there, you may have seen a murdered-out Grand Cherokee there which Jeep dubbed a "production-intent concept." The most iconic of Chrysler brands then rolled into Geneva with a similar GC with more of a Storm Trooper look, joined by a blacked-out Compass. These, too, were called "production-intent concepts" – a name that wasn't all that dynamic. So Jeep opened a contest called "Name My Ride," and the handle chosen was "Altitude." Now J
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX