Compared to his variety in cars, James Bond doesn't often throw a leg over a motorcycle. Yet this year's Skyfall, due in October, will mark the second time in as many movies that Bond has tangled with the bad guys on two wheels. This time, though, EON Productions has partnered with Honda so everyone is on Honda CRF250R motorcycles made to look like local Turkish bikes. They were used for the action scenes and by the stunt crews, while the CRF450R was used for camera crews.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX