Jaguar looks to be hard at work on a new Track Edition of the company's already menacing XKR-S. Spy photographers spotted a more hardcore Track Edition testing at the Nürburgring recently, and while details are scarce, odds are the high horsepower coupe will serve as a suitable competitor to the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series, among others. The car we see here clearly wears a more aggressive front fascia with a deep front splitter and new canards as well as a massive, track inspired rea
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX