Jaguar looks to be hard at work on a new Track Edition of the company's already menacing XKR-S. Spy photographers spotted a more hardcore Track Edition testing at the Nürburgring recently, and while details are scarce, odds are the high horsepower coupe will serve as a suitable competitor to the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series, among others. The car we see here clearly wears a more aggressive front fascia with a deep front splitter and new canards as well as a massive, track inspired rea
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!