Jaguar has officially announced that the droptop counterpart to its new XKR-S will bow at the Los Angeles Auto Show next week. We've spied the XKR-S Convertible before, and aside from some minor tweaks to the suspension to keep the car from getting all wobbly after the roof was cut off, not much else is expected to change during the coupe-to-cabrio transformation.
Jaguar XKR-S Convertible: Spy Shots
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX