It is a rare day when automakers line up their current models and test cars right next to each other and allow us to compare them directly. However, Jaguar ending up doing just that during cold weather testing of the face lifted XJ, providing the perfect chance to see just what the company is changing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX