According to Autocar, a new range-topping Jaguar XFR-S is set to debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show this November.
Jaguar XFR-S: Spy Shots
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 18, 2011
When is a Jaguar XFR not a Jaguar XFR? When it's an XFR-S, that's when. So while this vehicle may look like your standard supercharged Jaguar sedan, it's actually a British rocket aimed – in a bit of role reversal – squarely at Germany.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX